- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I was very impressed with the owner and his honest, professional treatment of his customers. Honesty and integrity is hard to find these days, but you will find it here. I highly recommend this shop. You won't be disappointed.
Took my vintage T-Bird in for an exhaust re-do. They did a beautiful job and obviously take pride I their work. The job was completed on time and at a reasonable cost. Highly recommend!
The mechanics are professional and very experienced. Don't hesitate to bring your car here, they will fix it for the right price.
Driving through California our exhaust pipes took a hit and broke. Called these guys and 20 minutes later we were back on the road. Professional, friendly and quick. thank you all so much
I highly recommend Gregg, I can't say it enough. I called around and asked how much it was just to LOOK at my A/C and the lowest price I got was $60 and everytime they always said "well it goes into however much the repairs will be. Well I just had another child and can't really afford to pay $60-$100 for someone to just look at my car. So I saw all the positive reviews on here for Advance and thought "well if he's as honest as people say he is, this is the place for me to check out" I called and asked how much for him to look at it and he said it's less than $40 bucks, so I figured okay I can swing that. Every other person that I asked told me it would be around $2k to fix... $75 and a half hour later I drove out of Gregg's shop with ice cold A/C. I'm going back tomorrow to get my window fixed and next paycheck I'm going to have him do my wife's O2 sensor (which we've been putting off for months). I'm not going to anybody else ever again. He is honest, he explains stuff in terms that I can understand, and he doesn't sugar coat stuff. Check him out, you won't be disappointed.
Gregg is the best. He offers no BS affordable service for any car you could take in. He remedied a huge number of issues that were left by a previous mechanic on my jeep all in about an hour. Couldn't be happier with the service and the cost. Happy to say I finally found a great shop in Bakersfield for auto repair. No more check engine light for me!